Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Directions: We are at the corner of Colleton Avenue and Beaufort Street.
1. If you come into Aiken on U.S. Route 1 from the North, (Columbia or I-20), you will be on York Street. Stay on York Street to Colleton Ave. Turn left on Colleton and come East about 10 blocks.
2. If you come into Aiken on U.S. Route 1 from the South, (Augusta, US 1 or US 78), turn right on York Street and left on Colleton Ave. Proceed as above.
3. If you come into Aiken on S.C. Route 19 from the North, (Edgefield or I-20), continue south on Route 19 to South Boundary St. Turn left on South Boundary then left on Beaufort St. Nursery is one block ahead at corner of Colleton Ave. and Beaufort St.
4. If you come into Aiken on U.S. Route 78 or S.C. Route 4 from the East, (Charleston or Orangeburg), as you enter Aiken turn left at the stoplight at Beaufort St. and go one block to railroad tracks. We are one block straight ahead across the railroad tracks. There is a crossing two blocks to the left (Charleston Street).
5. If you come into Aiken on S.C. Route 19 from the South, (New Ellenton), turn right on South Boundary St. and left on Beaufort St. for one block to nursery.